Thailand Whitening Soap

Howdy folks! So I'll be posting reviews on this blog. I have other blogs but I'm no longer active in them. I decided to create a whole new blog about beauty products I use in my quest to fairer and beautiful skin. I have purchased Thai Whitening soaps at a local shop today. So I'll be using them for 10days religiously and I'll write a review about 'em. I'll be posting pictures of the items I will be using in the upcoming days and weeks. First off, will be Gluta Pure Soap by Wink White on the left portion of my body, then on the right side it will be using Alpha Arbutin Double White +++ by Lab Dee Thailand. Both are of affordable price, Php65.00 only(See below for the photos)
To keep my skin moisturized and hydrated I will be using GT Carrot Lotion 4 in 1 Anti-Aging Formula with SPF 60.
I will be using a different product on my face, however. I don't use soap on my face, only a facial wash and this is what I'm using currently Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash, that I purchased from Ayala Supermarket?(See below for photo)
So I'll start using them today and let's see if there's any favorable result in just a couple of days. By the way, I also purchased Bumebime Thailand Soap and GlutaLipo(items got shipped today so I hope I'll have them by Friday.. Haha). Once I have GlutaLipo in my hands, imma try that sweet lil babe. I have been 59kg for 2years now, this is the first time I'm trying any weight loss products. Let's see if this will really work. I am currently at 59kg(height 4'10) and I used to weight 46kg. So I need to lose the extra pounds as I'm a little over my ideal weight in the chart. So dear readers.. I'll update y'all soon. I'm going to leave you with a "before" photo below.
PS: My hand looks fair iznt it? That's just the light nearby. xD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gluta Pure Soap(Wink White) vs Alpha Arbutin(Lab Dee)

South Korea Visa Application, Requirements and Processing